» Liver Clinic Outside Delhi
MEDANTA LIVER CLINICS OUTSIDE DELHI NCR – IN INDIA AND ABROAD
Register at one of Dr Soin and his team’s outreach liver clinics
Who should register?
Persons residing in and around these cities who are suffering one of the following conditions:
- Chronic liver disease or cirrhosis of any cause (eg Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Alcoholic cirrhosis, Wilson’s Disease, Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis, Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, Cryptogenic or NAFLD or NASH related cirrhosis)
- Liver cancer or cyst
- Secondaries or metastases in liver from colorectal cancer, other GI Cancers, neuroendocrine tumours (NET)
- Gall bladder cancer
- Bile duct cancer (cholangiocarcinoma) or biliary stricture
- Pancreatic or periampullary cancer
- Children with liver disease/tumor: biliary atresia, Wilson’s disease, hepatoblastoma, cirrhosis, metabolic liver disease
Follow up Patients
All patients who have undergone surgery under Dr Soin and his team in the past, can arrange follow up appointments at any of these centres.
New Patients for clinics outside Delhi
- REGISTRATION FORM ; contact +91 9717772222 or see following details
- Contact details for peripheral liver clinic appointments are given below:
- E-mail Dr Soin (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) your recent LFT, Serum creatinine, CBC, Na, K, Prothrombin time (PT), Ultrasound (US) of the abdomen reports, along with any other relevant documents/CT scan report/medical summary/discharge summary of a previous hospital admission.
You will be able to consult Dr Soin or one of his senior colleagues at the city of your choice within 2-4 weeks of registering. You will be e-mailed/telephoned the confirmation of your appointment 3-5 days prior to the clinic, with an intimation of the venue, date and time of appointment.
Follow up Patients
Please contact our follow up coordinator on +91 9971991744 to arrange an appointment.
Medanta Outreach Liver Clinics – contact details - Click to view PDF